Why don't checklists always save?

Options
Crystal
Crystal EN Basic Posts: 3 New Here
edited June 2023 in Ask the Community

When we are adding an entry under checklist and then exiting the app it is not always saving. It seems to be hit and miss some days it does and others it doesn't. This is just new we have never had this issue before and it seems to be happening mostly from the ipad but its caused lots of trouble.

Tagged:

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Crystal and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Let's see if we can find out what happened. I'll inform the developer and would like to ask you some questions to narrow down the potential bug:

• Have you tried to restart the affected devices?
    • Does it happen while using MeisterTask via browser too?
    • Does it happen on every iPad or just on some?
    • Which IOS is running on the affected devices?
    • If the potential bug appears in the browser too: Which browser are you using?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Crystal
    Options

It only seems to be on the ipad both are updated to the lastest ios software. I am the only one that uses it on a browser so I have tested it but as I say its hit and miss and just started happening this last 2 weeks. We tried restarting the ipad, uninstalling and reinstalling and it does still happen hit and miss.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 605 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Crystal

I tried to recreate the issue but everything works fine on my iPad and iPhone.

Sometimes I have the same issue but it's everytime my fault because I forget to press "enter" after I add a new text to the checklist. 😊

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Crystal
    Options

Thanks we have tested a few times and its hit and miss but its only started the last 2 weeks we have never had that issue before hand. When we noticed it we were able to recreate it the same day a few times and then the 4 or 5th time it worked. I figured there wouldn't be much I will keep an eye.