Presentation mode (view only rights) for public sharing

Options
Joerg Koper
Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader

It would be great to have a feature, that enables MeisterNote users to share their notes in presentation mode for a public audience. This feature request is related to my best practice tip about creating nice magazines with page turn effect from notes.

Disadvantages with my mentioned tip:

• Only invited users have access to it
  • When invited users shorten the URL accordingly, they have access to the related group of the note

Necessary change of permissions:

• A further permission to "view only" in presentation mode for public audiences
  • A related "share for public audiences" button for quick sharing

This feature should solve awaited requests for public sharing.

I am eager to hear your thoughts and look forward to many upvotes 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

4 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 603 Community Leader
    Options

Like it! You have my vote mate! 👍️

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Asha
    Asha EN Basic Posts: 4 Beginner
    Options

This is one of the key features I am absolutely looking for for MeisterNote. It is essential that I am able to offer a public read-only note for soooo much of what I do, and transferring it outside of MeisterNote is time consuming and means I'm not able to fully go all-in on MeisterNote. This is the most important thing it doesn't have right now, in my opinion (which truly is a shame because they're SO nice looking!)