Feature | Meister Note Presentation

Options
Marcel Peters
Marcel Peters EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner

When giving a presentation in Meister Note, it would be nice if you could click on the linked tasks to Meister Task in the presentation as well. At the moment, the cursor suggests that you can also display the task in the presentation see attached image.

4 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Marcel Peters and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Your feature request is an absolutely interesting one. Would you like to be able to open the related task during the presentation in MeisterTask?

If so, it would be necessary to implement a feature, to open the related task within the MeisterNote presentation. Because normally, MeisterNote opens tasks in a new browser tab.

You've got my vote 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Marcel Peters
    Marcel Peters EN Basic Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

Hi and thank you @Joerg Koper :) Basically I would expect the same behavior as outside the presentation mode, so that the task is displayed in the small popup. However, the popup should not overlay the text, but maybe be displayed on the right side. The text of the presentation could be zoomed smaller so that it is still readable.
    The basic idea should simply be that you don't have to constantly switch out and into presentation mode when there are questions about tasks during the presentation.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 603 Community Leader
    Options

Hi,

I'm in too! Like this feature request! 👍️

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!