Tips & Best Practices For Using MeisterTask & MeisterNote Together

Options
Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
edited August 2023 in Tips and Templates

Tips & Best Practices For Using MeisterTask & MeisterNote Together

Do you know how to use MeisterTask and MeisterNote together? If not, you’ll love this new video. It will save you time and headaches by showing you: 

• how to create a project plan in MeisterNote 
  • the best ways of getting your team involved in project communication 
  • and how you can execute a project using a Kanban board

Let us know how you use MeisterTask & MeisterNote together in your daily life in the comments below. And stay tuned for more information on our tools and features! 🚀✨

Tagged:

Comments

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Love this, thanks for sharing @Cornelia Patscheider :D

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Personally, I love quickly converting MeisterNote checklists into MT Tasks ❤️

It's a great way to quickly turn documentation into DO-cumentation!

I'll show myself out.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    edited July 2023
    Options

I actually love to be able to discuss website texts together with clients in MeisterNote via the comment feature. That's a big time saver, because no one has to log into the backend of an unpublished CMS and there is no need to send annoying E-Mails.

The option, to create a task in the related MeisterTask project right out of the approved website texts in MeisterNote, is the logical next step for professional website-projects.

Thinking about the regular work processes in web-design, we can see the real blast of MeisterNote as a tool for productive work. Especially during normally so complicated communication processes with clients.

The ability, to create hand outs and scripts for live-workshops, webinars and meetings, is a further advantage of MeisterNote in my opinion. There's no need to print them out and especially no need to look for compatible software programmes, that have to be installed on different types of machines etc.

I can easily switch between MeisterNote and MeisterTask within seconds, even during a presentation…and everyone involved has again the option to write important comments directly at the right place…the document itself.

I'm very excited about the next use cases we'll surely discover in the next time 😎

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.