⚠️ Attention: The 3 Project Limit for Basic Users Will Now be Enforced

Eva Schindler
Eva Schindler EN Basic, Admin, MeisterLobster Posts: 79 Community Admin

MeisterTask's free Basic account has certain limitations—among other things, users on the free plan can only actively work on three projects simultaneously. However, this limitation wasn't always in place, and certain users have been able to forgo the limitation until now.

In the interest of fairness and to apply the same rules to all of our customers, Meister will be introducing the three-project limit for all Basic accounts, starting on September 8th, 2022.

If any of your customers are affected by this change, now would be a good time to share your EPC code with them so they can utilize the discount it offers when upgrading to a paid plan!

To learn more about the three project limitations, please look at our help center article.

Comments

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company MT Tester, EN Pro, EN Business Posts: 481 Community Leader

Thanks, Eva.

Quick question: does this apply even for archived projects?

For example: with this new rule enforcement, can my customer have 3 active projects and 89 archived projects?

The ideal (for sales purposes) would be to have 3 projects only in free accounts, no matter their state.

Just saying 😉

Best regards.

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.

• Eva Schindler
    Eva Schindler EN Basic, Admin, MeisterLobster Posts: 79 Community Admin

@Andres D'Andrea Thanks for the question! No, it doesn't include archived projects so yes, they can have 89 archived projects. You could consider this a loophole... However, it's very tedious to always unarchive and archive projects and it makes collaboration very difficult 😁

• Admin BSF.company
    Admin BSF.company MT Tester, EN Pro, EN Business Posts: 481 Community Leader

Ok, thanks for the clarification @Eva Schindler.

Best regards!

Follow me on LinkedIn and:

BSF.company - Digital Solutions For Your Business.

Technopreneuring.Com - Optimize Resources. Maximize Results.

GestionOperativa.Com - Optimiza Recursos. Maximiza Resultados.