List of Tasks

Options
Jerry Garden
Jerry Garden MT Tester, DE Pro Posts: 14 Active Contributor

While I'm continuing my MeisterNote, I thought about a new feature that could be really handy when you have many sub-pages and so on.
Currently, we have a "List of Pages" (not sure about the English name :D), However, as I started creating more and more pages with sub-pages, I came up with the idea of having a second list beneath the "List of Pages." It could be something like this:

I have been adding more and more people who have interests, but to see which tasks are assigned to which page, you have to go into the page first. In my structure, it would be nice to have a "List of Tasks" below the "List of Pages" within this category.
Additionally, it would be great to have two options when clicking on the List of Pages. One option would allow you to directly access the task in Meistertask itself, and the other option would take you to the page where the task is assigned or created.

I would like to hear what you think about this idea and whether you believe it would be a nice feature too 😉

Enjoy your Day & Week!

Best regards,
Jerry

5 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Love this request, Jerry! Could be especially useful for project briefs or other pieces of documentation which link/indicate tasks and to-dos. 🙌 Take my upvote.

Also maybe of interest to anyone wanting this feature: You can open a list of all tasks included in a note by clicking the icon on the right sidebar:

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Jerry Garden 👋🙂

That's a very cool idea. I'm in.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Bart Verheecke
    Bart Verheecke EN Business Posts: 34 Star Contributor
    Options

That's a great idea. You have my vote!
    I also came up with a related idea: the right sidebar should include all tasks of sub-pages. I explained it over here: