🎥 On-Demand Webinar: Using MeisterTask with MeisterNote (Watch Now!)

Options
Andrew Lapidus
Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
edited November 2023 in Announcements & Updates

Watch the Recording!

Join this exciting webinar, hosted by Meister's Director of Marketing, @Michelle Matus, and get to grips with productivity's newest power couple.

With insights from the expert Meister Community Lead @Andrew Lapidus, we'll explore how you can bring projects and documentation together. Whether you're planning your next project, documenting progress, or communicating results – you'll be seeing the bigger picture in no time.

Want more? When you join our webinar, you'll get free access to exclusive MeisterNote templates: plenty of inspiration to make your next project a success. 

Webinar agenda:

•  Introduction. Meet our speakers and MeisterNote.
  •  Getting Started in MeisterNote. Learn the basics of MeisterNote, such as creating notes, styling, and collaborating.
  •  Using MeisterNote and MeisterTask Together. Learn how MeisterNote can improve your MeisterTask projects with key use cases: project planning, documentation and communication. You'll also learn how to build a team knowledge base.
  • Q&A

Comments

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 165 Mastermind
    Options

Hey @Andrew Lapidus and @Michelle Matus Looking forward to this.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Andrew Lapidus
    edited July 2023
    Options

Thanks to all who attended! And if you couldn't make it, no worries! The recording is still available at the link above.

We'll post the answers to the outstanding questions we couldn't get to during the webinar in the comments below (give us a week or so 😊)

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 165 Mastermind
    Options

Hi @Andrew Lapidus and @Michelle Matus

Great webinar! Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Michelle Matus
    Michelle Matus MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 12 Director of Product Marketing & Brand Marketing
    Options

Thank you to everyone who attended the webinar yesterday! It was great to share MeisterNote with you and take your questions. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all create!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi guys 👋🙂

Thanks for this awesome webinar from my side too. As always…very informative and entertaining. I'd like to thank especially for the templates, Andrew sent via E-Mail invitation 🙏

It was very impressing, how many people are interested and already working with Meister's new Software-Dream-Team MeisterTask and MeisterNote.

I think we have only scratched the surface of the many possibilities so far and that there will be much more to discover in the next months.

I'm also looking forward to the webinar on 1. August, that I highly recommand to the German-speaking community members 😎

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Andrew Lapidus
    Options

Best host ever @Michelle Matus !!

• Michelle Matus
    Michelle Matus MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 12 Director of Product Marketing & Brand Marketing
    Options
  • Chris Cunliffe
    Chris Cunliffe MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 65 Star Contributor
    Options

Hi,

I am being told the event is full so cannot access the recording. Contact the Host.

Thanks

Chris

• Andrew Lapidus
    Options

Hi @Chris Cunliffe — looks like I posted the wrong link! This on-demand webinar can be viewed here.

Sorry bout that!

Best,

Andrew

• Chris Cunliffe
    Options

Thanks Andrew

• Chris Cunliffe
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi Andrew,

I missed the actual "live" webinar but would it be possible to receive the templates that you were going to share at the end of the session please.

Thanks

Chris

• Andrew Lapidus
    Options
  • Chris Cunliffe
    Options

Brilliant, thank you so much Andrew