💪 Product Update: New In-App Project Templates for MeisterTask

Options
Andrew Lapidus
Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
edited July 2023 in Announcements & Updates

Hi all! Happy to announce a newly implemented feature request for MeisterTask: Project Templates!

💡What's New:

• When creating a new project, you can now start from a pre-made template chosen from our new template library.
  • The template library currently includes the following projects:
    • Kanban
    • Meeting Agenda
    • Project Management
    • Lesson Planning
    • Task Planner
    • More coming soon…
  • MeisterNote users now have access to a similar template library when creating a new note.

🤔 Why make these changes?

Pre-made templates were one of the most upvoted requests for MeisterTask. Our product team fully agreed that an in-app template library would be an excellent way to help users quickly jump into their first projects and get more out of the tool.

In addition: The work which went into creating the backend changes for this library is very scalable — Our team plans to expand this library ASAP! (with the help of our community, of course 😉).

User feedback has been very helpful in prioritizing this update! Please let us know if this change helps you and your team, or if you have any other feedback :)

Looking forward to hearing from you in the comments!

Best,

Andrew

Tagged:

Comments

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 165 Mastermind
    Options

Hi @Andrew Lapidus Excellent addition to MeisterTask!

These templates are a perfect starting point for anyone new to MeisterTask or anyone starting out in creating new projects. You can see the big picture immediately and plan from there. Saves so much time in "designing" the initial workflow.

I'll be putting the Meeting Agenda and Project Management templates to use straight away.

Not sure what's on the radar, but templates covering: Employee/Staff Onboarding, Client Management and Sales Pipeline(s) would be very useful.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Definitely agree, Cathy! 🙌 These templates are a starting point, but I totally agree the next step is to gradually add more "niche" templates exploring different use cases (e.g. Sales, Onboarding, People management, etc.). Excited for the next updates! :D

• Oliver Wich
    Oliver Wich DACH Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 80 Star Contributor
    Options

Can i already save my own templates? 😎

Uspkilling Enthusiast. Empowering a new Generation of Legal Experts.