Options
2»

Comments

• Cornelius Erbelding
    Cornelius Erbelding MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 5 Beginner
    Options

Very Interested!

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,008 Community Admin
    Options

Hi all — we've just enabled another round of beta testing, so everyone who has commented on this thread should have access!

You can find more info on the feature and provide feedback in the following closed group (DM me if you don't have access):

Best,

Andrew

PS: sorry @Cornelius Erbelding - I didn't see your comment until just now, so our devs will enable your account next week!

• Kozam Dr TAHORA
    Kozam Dr TAHORA EN Pro Posts: 1 Beginner
    Options

Hello I will be very interested in using the ask ai in the meister note feature . I am an Orthodontist and I am in the process of completely redoing the architecture of my practice. I rely on MeisterTask MindMeister to structure my reorganization, and I am forced to go back and forth with ChatGPT to complete all this. I am sure that the use of de Lea directly integrated into Mastor 1, could help me greatly. Thank you in advance. Kozam

• Brock Harris
    Brock Harris EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
    Options

I've been a big fan and subscriber to Mindmeister for more than a decade. Would love to Beta test the AI feature, it's eerything the Wunder button wanted to be!

• Melissa Crespo
    Melissa Crespo EN Business Posts: 2 Beginner
    Options

Hello, I would be interested in learning more about this and seeing how it can benefit our company. Thanks!

• stefan simas haupt buchenrode
    stefan simas haupt buchenrode EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
    Options

Sign me up. Thank you!

• Ali Ghahary
    Ali Ghahary EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
    Options

I have been interested in mindmaps for many years, and love mindmeister because it is SO user friendly. Now that there is generative-AI, I think the integration of the two Will be at Game Changer in every way. I would love to be able to participate in the beta! Thank you, and Cheers

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 662 Community Admin
    Options

Hi everyone 👋,

quick update here:
    🚀 Ask Meister AI has now been released to all users who have more than 3 notes. More information is available in the post below 👇

• Bart Verheecke
    Bart Verheecke EN Business Posts: 35 Star Contributor
    Options

was the beta stopped? Cant find it anymore.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 662 Community Admin
    edited February 12
    Options

Hi @Bart Verheecke ,

Yes, the beta version was stopped, so our Meister developers could implement the feedback and the findings. We hope to launch in soon in the next few months again! For more information, please consider subscribing to the thread that I posted in my message above or the Updates channel :)

• Tim Strupat
    Tim Strupat DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 21 Active Contributor
    Options

This is an interesting addition, but it is a real pity that such trendy topics take precedence over other features that have been requested for a while and that would provide many users with real, actionable benefits (specifically talking about the external sharing via link, which in my opinion is absolutely necessary for any good note app)

Stay enthusiastic and organised!

Tim