MeisterTask Tag Alignments

Dessy Prasad
Dessy Prasad EN Business Posts: 69 Star Contributor
edited September 2022 in MeisterTask Feature Board

Something I'd love to see would be the alignment of tags to be on the left side. I use color coordinated tags a lot to keep track of different cards within project boards and when I add checklist items, those icons show up to the left of the tags. Would love it if they showed up after or even above the tags.

I'm hoping this is a simple change as it (hopefully) just involves moving a code around!

Tagged:
7 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin

@Dessy As always, it's excellent to hear about your use cases - I totally see what you mean here. When tags are used for color coordination and getting a quick visual overview of a project board, it would be helpful to have them all in the same place on each task card. It sort of reminds me of color-coordinated tabs in a notebook.

As for whether this would be an easy fix, I 'd have to wait for input from our product team - Sometimes small front-end changes require unexpectedly large effort in the back-end!

It might not be an ideal solution, but it is possible to remove these indicators (checklists, due date, etc.) from task cards by unchecking the "indicators" box in your appearance settings:

This will indeed cause tags to be moved into the lower-left of each task card, but of course other information will be lost.

Best,

Andrew

• Dessy Prasad
    Dessy Prasad EN Business Posts: 69 Star Contributor

Thanks @Andrew Lapidus! Yes, I used to have those turned off but then turned them back on because it's important for me to be able to see those icons so I don't miss it if a task has additional items within it.