Page Break View

Options
Chris Cunliffe
Chris Cunliffe MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 65 Star Contributor

I use MeisterNote for product testing and training notes and some can stretch to 15/20 pages. When trying to output to PDF I spend quite a while bouncing back and forth between print mode and the Note to correct the spacing for page breaks.
I don't suppose this concept is on the roadmap is it?

Thanks

Chris

4 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Options

hi @Chris Cunliffe , I love your suggestion!

Here is a similar feature idea, you could consider giving your vote and also leaving your idea there in a comment for more visibility :)

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

I'm absolutely with you @Chris Cunliffe and I have voted for the request from March too. Fingers crossed for a corresponding update in the near future 🤞

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 603 Community Leader
    Options

I also agree to 100%! You have my vote too! 👍️

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!