Template request: Investment pyramid (Finance)

Options
David Collister
David Collister EN Basic Posts: 5 Beginner

Please could you provide a template which would fall under finance/investing.

All we need is a triangle as this correlates with a model called the investment pyramid, the adapted version is of 3 segments bottom, middle & upper, each segment would contain investment strategies and ideas.

If you are interested to produce this then please contact me for further information.

Thanks.

1 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @David Collister,

This sounds like a great idea - I'd like to create this template. Do you maybe have a hand-drawn sketch? If so, please add a photo here, and I'll prepare the template in MindMeister.

Best,

Miša

• David Collister
    Options

Hi Misa, Thanks for coming back to me on this. I will need to sketch it out and probably screen shot it over. Will what I send be public viewed or just for your eyes? I assume you don't work for MindM and contribute to the community?

Thanks,

Dave

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @David Collister,

I work for Meister 😊. I'd like to try and make you the template and put it in our Public Maps Universe so it's accessible to all users.

How does this sound to you?

Of course, I have to see it before I promise anything!

Best,

Miša

• David Collister
    Options

Hi Misa,

This sounds great, very exciting!

I will get some content together with an explanation of it and you can decide if it will work or not.

Thanks for considering the idea.

Cheers

Dave

• David Collister
    Options

Hi Misa,

I hope you are well, sorry for the delay, been down with a cold all week.

I have put some rough sketches and the detail of how to operate the Investment Pyramid, hope they give an overview, as I say in my notes a starting point for me is just a triangle with 3 sections and the ability to to expand out of each section with mindM style text.

Thanks,

Dave

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the info - I hope you're feeling better!

I'll take a look at this at some point this week and see what might be possible. I'll be in touch if I have further questions.

Best,

• David Collister
    Options

Hi Misa,

Just wondered if my idea was approved?

If not, would there be any way I could produce it for myself, I just need a triangle split into 3 sections :)

Thanks

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @David Collister ,

how are you doing? @Miša Hennin just told me about your idea and I remembered that I have already seen a pyramid on the MindMeister Universe.

I re-created another version for you as an Investment Pyramid Template. You can copy and edit it from here:

What do you think? It is still very flexible and offers all the benefits of mind mapping, but has a good-looking triangle as well.