💡[Delivered] Feature Request: Saved Reports When You Have More Than 50 Projects

Options
Channing Kelly
Channing Kelly EN Business Posts: 59 Star Contributor

I would love to be able to save reports that factored in more than 50 projects. At any given time I have many projects in various stages and it would make my life so much easier to be able to not have to recreate this report each time. I recognize that I can add and remove projects to try and get under 50, but this risks my not getting all the projects checked and therefore missing a task. Perhaps someone can help me understand why this limitation exists at all? It doesn't seem to be a tough processing task to get the report manually, so why is it restricted in the saved environment?

Tagged:
1 votes

Delivered! · Last Updated

Comments

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Channing Kelly,

I have good news: the feature you've been waiting for is now under consideration! 🚀

💡 Under Consideration: This idea is currently being viewed, tested and evaluated by Meister's product team. There are many different factors that the team is looking at for evaluation and feasibility.

📅 Expected timeline: There is no information yet when this idea will be developed.
    Stay tuned and subscribe to the thread to stay updated.

Cheers ✨
    Cornelia

• Channing Kelly
    Channing Kelly EN Business Posts: 59 Star Contributor
    Options

This is awesome and would be game changing for me. Please upvote everyone!

Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Channing Kelly ,

I just wanted to give an update, that feature you've been waiting for is now in development! 🚀

🟢 In Development: This feature is not just on our roadmap, but it is already under active development! Our dedicated Meister developers are hard at work, turning this idea into a reality.

📅 Expected Release Timeline: We are aiming to roll out this fantastic new feature in the next couple of months.

Cheers ✨
    Cornelia

edited April 3
    Options

Hi @Channing Kelly ,

breaking news: the feature you've been waiting for is now available! 🎉

✅ Delivered: This feature is now available for all business users! Business users gain the ability to export custom reports with up to 200 projects compared to previously 50 projects per saved custom report.

This discussion has been closed.