❓Where to find support requests within online account?

Options
Channing Kelly
Channing Kelly EN Business Posts: 59 Star Contributor

Hello, can anyone direct me to where I can view my support questions within my account? For the life of me I cannot seem to find that. I have several questions and it seems hit or miss as to whether the zendesk responses get routed to my deep spam folder (despite whitelisting). I'd just like to know where I can view these within the account section of my account. Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Channing Kelly
    Options

@Andrew Lapidus interestingly when I go to the link for MeisterTask it takes me to the MindMeister "My Requests". Can't seem to get to those related to MeisterTask.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 603 Community Leader
    Options

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Hm — sorry about this, I just experienced the same thing on my account. It appears to be an issue with SSO. I was able to solve it by manually replacing the mindmeister in the URL with meistertask in my browser (after clicking the original link and seeing it had directed me to MindMeister. Does this work for y'all? Otherwise, clearing the browser cache and relogging in should work.

I'm investigating a more permanent fix in the meantime. 💪

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 603 Community Leader
    Options

It works for me… 👍️

(Cleared browser chache and relogged in… still same…)

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Channing Kelly
    Options

@Andrew Lapidus that did work for me. Thanks!