Seeing tags when looking at all open tasks

Options
Megaman
Megaman EN Pro Posts: 1 New Here
edited August 2023 in Ask the Community

Hey there,

I'm currently trying to visualise my tags when pulling reports (so I can see exactly when looking at all tasks where my priority tasks lay).

I can't seem to figure out how to pull this in as a column; I see that I can filter by tag, but I'm not trying to filter by tag - I want to see everything and also visualise the tags each task currently has.

If there is any possibility to implement this I'd be interested to know.

Thanks team!

Tagged:

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Megaman and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I'd first like to help you with some information about the option, to filter tasks by tags directly in the related projects. The filter helps you, to get a quick overview of the priorities, you have (related to chosen tags, for example) without having to leave the project itself.

If you'd like to work with reports, you can normally create individual ones with the given options. MeisterTask already offers some very nice predefined reports. You can of course adapt them to your needs. I hope, this helps you out.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.