Folder sharing

Options
Holger Hartmann
Holger Hartmann DE Business Posts: 4 Active Contributor

Helpful would be if entire folders and not just pages could be shared. Ideally also with group management, as in Meistertask.

6 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @Holger Hartmann and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Sharing folders is already possible in MeisterNote. All you have to do is, to click on the folder you'd like to share in the left sidebar and then to invite the desired collaborators via the blue "share" button in the top right corner 😉

I hope, that's what you've been looking for.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Holger Hartmann
    Holger Hartmann DE Business Posts: 4 Active Contributor
    Options

Hi Jörg,

thanks for your quick reply.

But this only works on a note – not on the folder above?

Best regards,
    Holger

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi Holger,

you're very welcome. Sharing is possible for a main folder and his sub-folders. I think, with "above" you mean a Note-Group, that the main folder is related to. If so, you are right. Note-Groups cannot be shared.

Example: The Note-Group "TEST-NOTES" cannot be shared

But, the main folder "Testing" with its sub-folders can be shared

Here you can see the sub-folders, opened by the invited collaborator:

And, you can of course add watchers in the right sidebar of MeisterNote too:

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Oliver Schneider
    Oliver Schneider EN Basic Posts: 11 Beginner
    edited February 3
    Options

I want to share folders in mindmeister… Update: Ok, I've found the feature request for mindmeister. Sorry.