Backup for Meistertask or Bulk Export

Options
Hubertus
Hubertus DE Pro Posts: 3 Beginner

It would be great to have the possibility to export all boards in bulk or create a backup. Right now there is only the possibility to export one board. It takes a lot of time to save/backup all boards.

Inother idea would be if Meistertask have Snapshots (every 24h?) from where you can restore your board in case of a problem.

Regards, Hubertus

7 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @Hubertus,

here comes my vote, like promised 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 603 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Hubertus

you have my vote too! 👍️

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Patrick H.
    Patrick H. EN Basic Posts: 9 Beginner
    Options

To have a bulk export of all my mindmaps would be a great feature, and the bulk export to different output formats!

You have my vote too!

• Thomas Orr Anderson
    Thomas Orr Anderson EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
    Options

Please!

Yes Please!

However, it may be that this feature is intentionally not available as it would make it easy to leave the MindMeister ecosystem with maps in hand. You could, for example, bulk export your hundreds of maps as .mm files and then pop them into SimpleMind… where the maps live on your own drive and the software runs locally.

When MindMeister functioned so poorly during the transition years, I wanted to do just that. The lack of bulk export is the only thing that kept me paying the subscription.