Is it possible to collect all tasks in a parent note which are coming from lower sites?

Options
Fabian Stehle
Fabian Stehle DE Business Posts: 6 Beginner
edited March 26 in Ask the Community

Hi community,

Is it possible to collect all tasks in a parent note which are coming from lower sites? That would be awesome to have kind of a dashboard in Note for the project as well. I know this Dashboard could be Meistertask but to have the overview in one tool as well it could be interesting to have this feature.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Fabian Stehle,

I'm afraid I don't understand the question correctly. Did you mean, how to make use of the new MeisterNote features?

Or to create a Note-Group in the left sidebar?

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 605 Community Leader
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @Fabian Stehle

I guess I know what you mean.

You can click on the "task button" on the right side of the note. There you can see all tasks to that note/project over all sites. Looks like this:

Hope that was your question 😉😂 and I could help you out.

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hey Rooster,

your answer makes absolutely sense to me 💪😊

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.