Business Process Management

Options

BPM is a globally used type of management process, which makes me really surprise to see it missing here. I love it and wanted to use the method as a personal-life management process, but the standard softwares such as Bizagi don't allows much customization… that's why i ended up here.

I just joined today, so pardon me if im not using all the features to make a great post (idk which are them), but if you want to see how BPM works all u have to do is google it to find hundreds of examples.

How can i ask the company to add it as an option? Do u guys know if any of the current management methods avaliable are similar to BPM layout, so i could try it?

thank you very much!

Tagged:
3 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi @kelmer nunes rodrigues and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Your feature request is very interesting. While MindMeister is a pure and easy to handle mind mapping tool, BPM tools are very complex programmed tools, that are even complex in their handling.

I think, that's a very important point of view for making the decision, how far the programming of a tool should go 😉

But, if the Developers should consider integrating BPM features in MindMeister, that would be a revolution in mind mapping software. So, you have of course my vote for it 👍️

In the meantime, I would like to show you some nice created mind maps from Meister's mind map universe, related to BPM:

And a suggestion from my side:

If you'd like to create a mind map, that has some cool features for BPM, you could think about integrating MeisterTask and MeisterNote into the mind map. This way it would become a very mighty one 💪😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.