Problems synchronizing projects/tasks between platforms and members

Options

We are currently experiencing problems with the platform. The projects won`t update, members don`t get notification, project only appear on certain platforms, I cant find members, etc.
Tried reinstalling, log in/out.
Anyone have some good advice here?

Works nice on Mac - not on iPhone, iPad

Best Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,401 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @reny,

As Jörg said, I'm investigating sync issues with the devs at the moment. I've created a task for them to check out the specific issues you've described.

Please enable support access to your account.

Best,

Miša

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,401 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Please could you send mobile logs by tapping on your account avatar for 15 seconds (hold button). The log will be sent automatically.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,391 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @reny and welcome to the community 👋🙂

We have a similar report here and Miša from the Meister Team has started to investigate it with the developer team. I'm sure, we all will soon get an update about the situation. If it's a bug, it will be published and fixed as soon as possible 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Miša Hennin
    Options

Hi @Christer Bjerga Frøiland,

Are you still facing these issues?

Best,

Miša