[DELIVERED] Reference in mastertask to masternote

Options
Stefan Rappert
Stefan Rappert DE Business Posts: 1 Beginner

Hi,

Currently, when I create a task in Meistertask, I don't see any indication that it comes from Meisternote.
When I send an e-mail to a column, I see there via integrations that this task was created via an e-mail.
I would also like to see this for tasks from Meisternote. So that I can jump from there directly into the note.

That would really be an important feature for me.

BR
Stefan

4 votes

Delivered! · Last Updated

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Stefan Rappert and welcome to the community 👋🙂

As far as I know, this feature is on the to-do list of the developers and will be implemented 👍️

Meister is going to integrate MeisterNote completely into the new MeisterTask App. With lots of nice features, that we're all very excited for.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hey @Stefan Rappert,

I'm happy to announce that this has been released!

Below "Integrations" in the task window, you should be able to see the note where the task is linked. Click on the note to be taken directly to it in MeisterNote.

Best,

Miša

• Chris Cunliffe
    Chris Cunliffe MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 65 Star Contributor
    Options

Hi Misa,

This is excellent, I have gone through and added a few new tasks and it serves the purpose exactly.
    Thanks a very happy user :)

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Options

Hi Chris,

That's what we like to hear!

Have a lovely day ❄️!