MeisterTask - Enabling and Disabling projects

Options
AT
AT EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here

Hello there,

I'm using the free/basic version of MeisterTask however I've had multiple projects from the past. Due to this the projects I would like to have access to are in read-only access.

My question is how do I make the current projects that have full access into read-only access and the one I require access to into full access?

Thanks.

Best Answers

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 605 Community Leader
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @AT

As I know it's not possible to set projects in a only-read mode. If you use the free version, you're able to work on 3 projects only.

So if you have more then 3 activ projects I recommend the upgrade to the Pro version. Here you can find all upgrade versions.

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @AT and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Like @Rooster McNugget mentioned, you need to upgrade to a paid account to be able to work productively with more than three projects.

If you don't mind deleting old or unimportant projects, you can of course export and download them first and then delete them. This way you have a little workaround to create free space and to save projects for later reuse.

This workaround is only recommanded for little private use cases. If you're thinking about professional work with projects, I totally agree with Rooster and recommend investing some money for an awesome programmed software 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

Answers