Adding / Removing Users

Options
Nic McNamara
Nic McNamara EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here

I have a member of my team who tried signing up with 2 different email addresses and now our team is showing a duplicate with his name that I would like to remove.

When I look at My Team only one of the users show up and there are

some other's who are missing.

How do I remove the duplicate and and the other users to My Team?

Best Answer

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

HI @Nic McNamara 👋,

that sounds like a problem, we can tackle together. Do you want to remove the member from your team OR from your project board? Either way, here are the steps to add/remove them:

Step 1: Let's check if he/she is really in your team.
    First of all: Did your member really join your team with two different email addresses? You can check if they are a team member under >Accounts >My Team >Members & Group. Here you can see, if the person joined indeed with both email addresses. And you can remove any members.
    —> Remove team members: Here you can remove any team members.
    —> Adding team members: If he/she is not visible, then please invite them again. (You can click on the Invite-Button for example.)

Step 2: Let's invite them/or remove them from the project board.
    Please go to your project board and open the Project Settings. Navigate to "Members". Here you can add or remove any project members (and invite the missing person via his/her email address). If you hover of the person's name, then there is a little x-Button appearing next to the role. Clicking on the x-Button is going to remove the user.

Let me know if this works for you or if there are any questions 👋

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Nic McNamara and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Have you already had a look at the help file about managing team members? If you can't solve the problem yourself, I can try to get the Meister team aboard. They have the option to assist you with further steps, that need support access.

So, if you need further assistance, feel free to get back here.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.