How to have the task list comes with pomodoro timer? How to connect MM and Trello?

Options
Sean Lee
Sean Lee EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited September 2023 in Ask the Community

Hi

Question to community and support
How to have the task list comes with pomodoro timer? Any webhook to use ? or any suggestion to move forward?

To software owner :
I am a trello user, it will be great to connect mindmeister to trello ? it does have a lot of power ups that is helpful

Thanks

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Sean Lee and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I am very sorry that you are getting a response this late. I unfortunately have not worked with a pomodoro timer in connection with MeisterTask so far and cannot offer any support here.

I do understand, that you have your preferred system with trello, but to be honest, MindMeister (and even MeisterNote) especially unfolds its true potential in combination with MeisterTask 🤩

If you're interested in testing out MindMeister and MeisterTask Pro or Business free for a month, just let me know in a DM. I will then take the appropriate steps for you. You can, of course, test MeisterTask even free in the basic version for a first comparison.

If you definitely need to try to integrate MindMeister in trello, I will ask the Meister-Team, if or how this can be done. Can't promise anything here, but I would try my best for you 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.