MeisterNote - Colors Update?

Options
Dessy Prasad
Dessy Prasad EN Business Posts: 69 Star Contributor
edited March 26 in Ask the Community

Hi there,

I logged into our MeisterNote and saw our colors for articles were different. Are there changes being made around this or colors being swapped? I'll have to go in and update everything if that's the case.

-Dessy

Best Answer

• Dessy Prasad
    Dessy Prasad EN Business Posts: 69 Star Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks @Joerg Koper. Yesterday, I tried all that and a different browser and it was still showing the new colors but, this morning, I logged in and saw everything was returned to normal. Thank you.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi Dessy 👋🙂

Can you please try to log out and re-log-in? I think this happened after an update and should be OK again after the new login. If you like to make a further step, you can delete the cache of the browser, before the new login.

I have no such problems in my MeisterNote account, so I'm confident, there are no problems.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

I'm pretty sure, that it was related to an update that you have been coming across simultaneously at that moment. I'm happy, that the issue is solved so quick and without any further steps 🙂

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.