Loading Times on New "Projects"

Options
OttoKovar
OttoKovar EN Pro Posts: 1 New Here

We opened a new Project for the Team.

For some reason the Teammembers need to load the Project for a dozen or more seconds before being able to do anything.
Switching a few times between the Projects does reduce it a little bit, but we are talking about 8 instead of 12 seconds, no gain really at all.

Now mind you the old projects, filled with endless completed task loads almost instantly, but the new ones just take forever.

Does anyone may have an idea where this may stem from?

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @OttoKovar and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Have you all tried to log out, delete the browser cache (if you're using a browser instead of the App) and to re-log-in? Sometimes this delay can be based on an update.

I will nevertheless try to get the Meister-Team aboard, and I am convinced, they will have a look at it as soon as possible.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @OttoKovar ,

I just realized my mistake: You were talking about MeisterTask projects right? I apologize, I thought you meant projects in MindMeister!

Unfortunately, I haven't had any similar issues, yet.