My email automation function works but it does not send the emails

Options
slim
slim EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

I've been able to email tasks into the board to get them added, so I know it works one way, I just can't get the board to email them out. My email automation function works but it does not send the emails. What might be the issue?

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @slim and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I try to understand what exactly you mean.

• Do you want to forward e-mails that have been sent into one of your sections by an automation? That is not working because MeisterTask is not a Mail-Software.
    • Or do you mean, that the "Send Email" automation doesn't work? Let's say when a task is created by an e-mail.

I would love to support you, but need some more information.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• slim
    slim EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    Options

Thank you for the response. The send email does not work when applied on a task. Thus it does not give notification to the assignee when there is a change in the task like from review to progress.