🥇 Badge of the Month: Autumn Recipes/ October

Options
Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,397 Community Admin
edited November 2023 in Community Café

Good afternoon, badge collectors!

Welcome to October's Badge of the Month! As part of our Rewards Program, Badge of the Month gives you an easy way to connect with others, earn a new badge and get 10 points. Your answers don't have to be Meister-related; we'd just like to hear from you 😃.

Want to know the rules? Check out this post.

Already know the rules? Read on to find out what this month is all about!

Badge of the Month: October 2023

October brings with it the enchanting season of autumn, and what better way to embrace this cozy time of year than by sharing our favorite Autumn Recipes? Whether it's a warm apple pie, a hearty pumpkin soup, or a delightful cinnamon-spiced latte recipe, we want to know your go-to dishes that make autumn special for you 🧡.

So, get those aprons on, dust off your cookbooks, and join us in celebrating the flavors of fall - I can't wait to read! 🍂🍁🥧

Miša

Tagged:

Comments

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 165 Mastermind
    Options

Hi @Misa,

I'm going for a Spring recipe (because I'm up side down here in Australia). But really you can make this anytime of the year. Enjoy, it's yummy.

https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/fresh-lemon-loaf-recipe/9157c4ux

Cheers, Cathy

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

This recipe is good for all the year, including autumn, and …

… it looks too tasty and juicy to not try it, Cathy 😋

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    edited October 2023
    Options

OK, here comes my favourite autumn/winter recipe, called Schmalzkuchen in German, that reminds me of autumnal fairs and markets.

I have loved this pastry in my childhood, and I still do 😍

This is a vegan recipe from a German Website, that comes very close to the ones of the beautiful market stands at Christmas. If you need to translate the recipe, I highly recommend DeepL.

Have fun, trying it out and enjoy 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 605 Community Leader
    Options

@Cathy Fanning I LOVE LEMON LOAF! In every season! 😊

Thanks for the recipe! 👌

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Rooster McNugget
    Options

@Joerg Koper I also LOVE SCHMALZKUCHEN!! 😋

Something great! I eat it every time when I'm in Germany and pass a bakery!😊

• Rooster McNugget
    Options

Well, as you see, I lOVE EVERY KIND OF bakery products! 😁

But on of my favorites in Fall is Vermicelles.

Vermicelle (from Italian vermicelli 'worms') is a Swiss dessert made from chestnut puree. It originally comes from southern Switzerland, but is now produced and consumed throughout the whole Country.

Here you finde the recipe for the Chestnut puree and here the steps for the classic variant.

Enjoy it…😊👍️

Best, Rooster

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 165 Mastermind
    Options

Hi @Rooster McNugget and @Joerg Koper

Thanks guys. Your recipes sound very nice. Will have to try. One in particular Schmalzkuchen, reminds me of a similar sweet treat I used to have when I was living in The Netherlands. I think? everyone ate it on New Years Eve.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,397 Community Admin
    Options

Hello all!

Thank you for your yummy contributions to this month's badge!

I've been baking a lot this month, especially with apples. (We have an apple tree in the garden, and it's done very well this year 🍎).

My recommendation is this recipe for an apple and cinnamon loaf.

I've made it a few times, and it's always come out delicious. It's easy to make and lovely with a cup of tea 🍵 on a cold day.

Let me know if you try it out!

Best,

Miša

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hello everyone 👋,

I am very torn between choosing a pumpkin soup recipe or something sweet. (I am already addicted to anything with gingerbread spices, but for some it might be too early in the year for that 😅.)

So I decided to go with… APPLE CRUMBLE: https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/best-apple-crumble

I am originally from Austria, but while I loved in the UK, I totally fell in love with Apple Crumble (with custard) and how easy it is to make this dessert.

And I love @Miša Hennin recipe, I'll have to try out the apple and cinnamon loaf soon, sounds sooo delicious!

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Hooray, it's time for my favorite season of the year!

I'm sorry to put my Americanness on embarrassingly full display, but I couldn't let this post go without sharing a pumpkin pie recipe. Please everyone clutch your pearls, because it actually calls for canned pumpkin. 🫣🫠🫣🫠

Before you roll your eyes, just know that this dish is beloved to me not only because it tastes great, but because it was the very first Thanksgiving/Fall treat that I was able to help my grandma make when I was a little kid. All this to say that the simplicity is a feature, not a bug 😀

Bonus picture of one of my pies from Thanksgiving 2011, the first one I celebrated in the German-speaking world.

Yes!

• Joerg Koper
    Options

Awesome, Andrew 😊

Need to try out the recipe asap 😍

Best, Jörg

• Joerg Koper
    Options

Oh my god, I have to try this out too, Miša 😍

. . . and will have to make some extra outdoor tours to walk off the calories again 😅

Best, Jörg

• Joerg Koper
    Options

And again . . . Yummie 👀

This is a really nasty badge of the month 😆

• Rooster McNugget
    Options

Hi guys! 👋

Thanx for the recipes! They all sound great!

Even Andrews with the canned (WTF!?😲🤣)pumpkin ! Never heard about it! 😂 But as I know well, and now better, you can get everything canned in America! 😎

Cheers volks! 🖖

This discussion has been closed.