How do I remove members who are not part of my team but have access to projects?

Covo
Covo DE Pro Posts: 3 New Here
edited October 9 in Ask the Community

In my MeisterTask account under Settings > "Access" I see a long list of members who are not part of my team, but supposedly have access to projects that belong to my team. How can I delete these people? In my active and archived projects I have already deleted all members. 
When I look at the projects where the listed people are registered, it is mostly "My first project" (private project) or other projects that never belonged to me (but are located in the same domain (university). How can I delete these people from my team / access list?

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,074 Community Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi!

I see.

The Access tab is just an overview of the external members part of your project. You can't take much action from there.

To remove external collaborators, you'll have to head to the projects and remove them via the Members tab in project settings.

I hope this helps,

Miša

Answers

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,074 Community Admin

Hey @Covo,

Do you mean in Project Settings?

You should be able to remove other members from the project by hovering beside their role and clicking the X.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood!

Best,

• Covo

Hey Misa,
    Thank you for your reply.
    To remove members from my projects is working fine - exactly as you describe it. However, my question also refers to the settings in my account: Here is a screenshot.

I got an Email from MeisterTask-Support, saying:

I would like to delete these collaborators now, but I can't because they are in other projects. None of the people listed are or have been in any of my projects!
    So I am speculating if it could be a problem that all these people have a mail address with the same domain as me/my account (= mail domain of the university)?

I hope this explains the situation better?
    Thanks!

• Covo

Thank you Misa!