Is it possible to merge block sections?

Options
Russell Mercer
Russell Mercer EN Pro Posts: 1 New Here
edited March 26 in Ask the Community

I am working on a note and was creating a list by typing some content then hitting enter, which created a new block, repeating a couple times. I realized that I could create a bulleted list as a block type, which is exactly what I wanted. Once i created that block type, there doesn't appear to be a way to merge the other blocks together to be part of this list, other than cut/paste from each of the other blocks with content I want in the list, then going back and deleting the empty blocks. If there is another way to accomplish this, I would appreciate any pointers.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Russell Mercer and welcome to the community 👋🙂

I think, I understand what you mean, and I'll try to answer your questions.

• If you want to make a new paragraph within a block, you can press shift/enter to do so. This way, MeisterNote will not create a new block section.
    • Please keep in mind, that one of the core concepts of MeisterNote is the freedom, to create different formatted blocks and to be able to move them in the document as desired.
    • As far as I know, there is no option, to merge different blocks together (because of the possible different formattings) at the moment.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.