Is it possible to include a voice message into our comment project task?

Options
خالد الشمري
خالد الشمري EN Pro Posts: 5 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

Is it possible to include a voice message into our comment project task? especially for us because some of our team members are arabic and cannot write in English well. They find it more convenient to transmit audio conversations from them. Thank you for taking the opportunity to read this.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,391 Community Leader
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @abshmrykhald1@gmail.com and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You can insert voice messages as files into the tasks itself. But I understand the core idea behind your question. It would become a messenger then 😉

I'm very unsure, if the Dev-Team will implement a feature like that because I think, it is not the main idea of the software, to integrate voice messages in the comment section. The software would have to manage these files, that normally are handled within the file section.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.