Meisternote: Can I turn a note into a page?

Options
Monika Birkner
Monika Birkner DE Pro Posts: 3 Beginner
edited March 26 in Ask the Community

I often want to reorganize my notes and combine several notes into one note. I have not yet found an efficient way to do that.

The only way I see is to remove each single page in that note into another note. That is time consuming.

Is there a way to move a full note and turn it into a page in another note?

Example:

Notes may be

A

B with pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

C

D

E

I want to merge the content of B into A. Do I need to move each of the pages 1 - 5 to A? Or could I just move B into A with all the pages and subpages?

Does anybody have an idea how to solve that?

Thank you
Monika

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Monika — unfortunately there's currently no easy way to immediately transfer a note and it's pages into a different note, but I've used the following workaround before:

Move all the pages in the note you'd like to move into a single pages (click and drag all into a single page). You can then move all of these pages at once into a new note.

This moves all the pages within the note to be moved, whicih only leaves us the content in the note itself. For this, I've just used copy/paste.

Not a super ideal workflow, but it's a workaround I've used in the past. I agree that this should be simplified and have forwarded your question as feedback for our dev team. Let me know if this helps!

Best,

Andrew