Simplifying Task Management: A Request for a Minimalistic Meister Task Interface

Options
tn adm
tn adm EN Pro Posts: 1 Beginner
edited October 2023 in Ask the Community

Greetings everyone,

I've been a long-time user of Meister Task, and while it's been a valuable tool, there are a few features that I believe could benefit from some fine-tuning in the design.

To put it into perspective:

Much like when you rent or buy a house, you typically acquire an empty space, allowing you to choose the furniture, couch, bed, and paintings that suit your personal taste in decoration. This is because every client has their own unique preferences. Similarly, when I invest in a personal interface, I'd prefer not to have overly vivid characters and excessive colors. Given that I often encounter high-stress tasks, a more subdued color scheme and minimalistic design would greatly assist me in maintaining focus on my most crucial tasks.

Thank you for considering this feedback. Looking forward to further enhancements!

Comments

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Thanks for the feedback Enrique — I know there have been some internal discussions about these avatars — some feel they can be a bit too "cartoony" and may be showing their age. 😅

As you may or may not have seen, we recently removed these illustrations from the community banner and landing pages, and I expect that these designs will be changed in MeisterTask as well. Maybe Adam has some perspective here?

Best,

Andrew