🥇 Badge of the Month: Gratitude/ November

Options
Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,397 Community Admin
edited May 1 in Community Café

Good morning, badge collectors!

Welcome to November's Badge of the Month! As part of our Rewards Program, Badge of the Month gives you an easy way to connect with others, earn a new badge and get 10 points. Your answers don't have to be Meister-related; we'd just like to hear from you 😃.

Want to know the rules? Check out this post.

Already know the rules? Read on to find out what this month is all about!

Badge of the Month: November 2023

With Thanksgiving on the horizon, I'd like to invite you to join us in sharing something you're thankful for this year. It could be a cherished family tradition, a memorable moment, a special person, or whatever fills your heart with warmth.

Let's come together, create a sense of connection, and inspire one another with stories of gratitude. It's time to take a moment and celebrate the simple joys! 🍂🙏🦃

Best,

Miša

Tagged:

Comments

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 165 Mastermind
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi @Misa, Love these Badges of the Month.

My continued gratitude goes to my husband. Who is always there, supporting and encouraging me, (even though he says he doesn't understand the IT industry). After so many years, (don't ask how many), I know what ever happens in life good, bad or indifferent he has my back and I have his. I'm one lucky girl.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 165 Mastermind
    Options

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi everyone 👋,

personally, I am grateful for my health and my family, which have been a priority for me this year. They are two pillars in my life that enable (or disable) quality of life for me. And I feel very thankful that I am able to spend time with my family.

And on a less serious note, I am really grateful that it is autumn here in Vienna! 🍁🍂 It feels like a proper fall season, and this year we haven't switched straight from summer to winter, so I am very, very grateful for that 😀

• Richard Vitaris
    Richard Vitaris EN Basic Posts: 48 Star Contributor
    Options

After I graduated from high school and left my home state to go to college, I gradually lost touch with my many friends from high school. People tend to do that because they make new friends in college, and at work, and in their new communities.

I just attended my 50th high school reunion – yes, I am that old. What am I grateful for? For social media. There are a lot of problems with social media these days and it can be a vehicle for spreading hate and false information. But at the same time, social media allowed me to reunite with my old high school classmates. My high school would not have even known where I live in order to send me information about my 50th reunion were it not for social media. So yes, I am grateful for that.

I had a great time at my 50th reunion. The difference between now and the time I graduated from high school is that thanks to social media I will be able to remain in touch with my old classmates with little effort. And I will do that and am thankful for the opportunity.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    edited November 2023
    Options

Having lost a few loved ones in my life in very dramatic ways, I know how precious life is. That's why I'm grateful for every day in my life that I get to experience and explore this wonderful world.

It's hard to put into words how grateful I am for the woman by my side, with whom I get to share all these days ❤️🙂

I am also grateful for every day that people, regardless of their background, faith or sexual orientation, choose peace and friendship with others.

And, it may sound strange to some of you, I am grateful for the fun I have here with you guys 😊

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

This discussion has been closed.