Has anyone had "Server Error" when trying to access a single project?

Options
Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor EN Business Posts: 3 New Here

Lately we've been getting the server error a lot, but it always opens eventually, but now it's not opening at all.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Miša Hennin
    Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,396 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @jonathantaylor,

Thanks for your question.

Our team is already aware of the issue you're facing and is investigating it.

The support team will be in touch with you via email with any updates.

Best,

Miša

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @jonathantaylor and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Can you please tell us on what kind of device you are facing this odd behaviour? I'll then inform the Meister Team, and I'm pretty sure, they will get back as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, I'd like to give you some first support with the following recommendations:

• re-install mobile Apps
    • delete the cache on your machines, restart the browser and re-log-in
    • deactivate VPN, if used
    • deactivate additional browser-scripts

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Jonathan Taylor
    Options

Thank you for your response, it's doing it on all my devices. I've tried macbook pro with chrome and safari as well as desktop app. Ipad and iphone app as well.

i've tried deleting app, cache and all, and still nothing.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Thanks for the information, Jonathan.

Team is informed 🤞

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Jonathan Taylor
    Options

Also - is there a way to bulk delete completed tasks. We have 23,000 archived completed tasks, i'm thinking maybe that might be bogging it down? we're still not able to access our project.