🤓 MeisterHack: Move Subtasks to Your Own Board While You Work On Them

Options
Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,377 Community Admin
edited November 2023 in Tips and Templates

Good morning, MeisterTask Community!

With the recent subtasks release, I wanted to take a minute to share one of my favourite tips for this new feature:

Your project manager will continue to have a clear overview of tasks and their subtasks on the team's board, while allowing you to work in the way that suits you best.

Move subtasks the same way you move tasks. Simply click the ellipsis on the top-right corner of the subtask window. Click Move and select your chosen project.

Happy subtasking!

Miša

Comments

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Options

Hi, I absolutely LOVE this functionality. It is so useful!

A colleague tagged me the other day in his task, because he needed assistance. So I made myself a sub-task on his task, assigned it to me and then moved the sub-task to my team's board. This helps me have all my task in the same board so much! 😍😍😍

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 603 Community Leader
    Options

That's a cool feature! 😎👍️

Thanx for the hint!

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Jerry Garden
    Jerry Garden MT Tester, DE Pro Posts: 14 Active Contributor
    Options

Seems like a great way to keep track of the subtasks from others and beeing able to transfer them to your own board makes it even greater…

Hope to test it in future when i can get business again.

Enjoy your Day & Week!

Best regards,
    Jerry

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    edited November 2023
    Options

I still love this MeisterHack and use it every day. For everyone who would like to see in a video how this can be done, there is now a tutorial on YouTube available:

(or watch it here on YouTube)