Having the screen move with nodes as you are writing

Options

Long time user, first time requester. The update of Mindmeister was mainly great. However, some glitches are apearent. Before the screen moved along with the node as you were writing which was great. Now you write and text disappears on the edge so you have to drag the map to the side. Is a MAJOR inconvenience!

1 votes

Already offered · Last Updated

Comments

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Edvin Ström, thanks for reaching out!

Sounds like there might be something unexpected happening here — automatic scrolling is working on my end — see this vid:

Can you confirm that the window is sized correctly, and that this issue is still happening?

Best,

Andrew

• Edvin Ström
    Edvin Ström EN Pro Posts: 8 Beginner
    Options

Hi Andrew!

It works in the same way, but the trouble is that the text is disappears. I think there should be a setting as in "Center on active node" so that you can se what you write. This setting could be optional, but the current state does not suit my writing style and hampers my flow!

• Andrew Lapidus
    Andrew Lapidus Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,007 Community Admin
    Options

Aha — I understand! Thanks for the clarification and the great feedback — I'm forwarding this internally and tagging our dev team!

Best,

Andrew