New Changes in Meister Task

Options
Redseed
Redseed EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited January 3 in Ask the Community

Just sharing…….
I am an avid user of Meister Task since COVID-19 started in 2022 whereby all of us were confined to working from home.
Now, with the latest changes in users/ members policy, the boss is looking into stopping using Meister Task.
Sad cos Meister Task had already been part of my daily work recording and creating task bods, following up on previous tasks till completion.
What is next? Another outbreak that requires all to work from home again to make them realize the usefulness of Meister Task? 😌

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Redseed and welcome to the community 👋🙂

May I ask you what kind of subscription your boss has purchased? What is his argument, to stop working with MeisterTask? If it's related to the new restrictions and collaboration with basic users, there is no need to worry. It is still possible. I have also published a workaround for this case.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Redseed ,

that is really sad to hear. I totally understand your pain.

I started using MeisterTask two years ago, and I can't imagine going without it now. Likewise, I am such a fan of the Kanban board, because it makes working together in a team so much more efficient and faster. I work a lot from home, so it has become really essential to me.

Meister has a few use cases on the website, showing how much time other companies saved by using MeisterTask. Maybe stuff like that would sway your boss?

I really like what @Joerg Koper has posted yesterday. Thank you for sharing your best practices and workarounds how to deal with some changes. These are really useful.

Let's all hope another outbreak is not necessary to make your boss realize the usefulness of MeisterTask 😅🤞