Can we add Arial font?

Options
JW Nienhuis
JW Nienhuis EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited November 2023 in MeisterTask Feature Board

I need to use the Arial font as part of our house style. Can you add this font for me, or how can I arrange this?"

0 votes

Open for voting · Last Updated

Comments

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @JW Nienhuis ,

thanks for the idea! Could you tell us a bit more about this? At the moment, MeisterTask does not provide the ability to switch fonts.

To ensure that we address your needs effectively, could you provide a bit more information? This will help us understand your situation better and offer the most suitable solution. I have never heard of a feature like this, so I am interested where / in what places it would be important to switch the font for you.

• What are you trying to solve?
      • Could you describe the specific context or project where you need to use the Arial font? I have never heard of a feature like this, so I am interested where / in what places it would be important to switch the font for you.
    • Why are you trying to solve it?
      • It would be helpful to know why the Arial font is essential for your house style. Is it for brand consistency, readability, or another reason? What other tools are you using, where you can switch the font?

How valuable would this be for you?

• Lastly, could you share how critical this issue is for your project or organization?

Understanding the impact of not having the Arial font and how valuable its inclusion would be for you will help us prioritize your request appropriately.

• Ricardo Alves
    Ricardo Alves EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
    edited February 10
    Options

Como eu consigo adicionar novas fontes? São poucas opções disponibilizadas para nós =/

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Ricardo Alves ,

thank you for the feature request. At the moment, changing fonts is not possible.