🎉 Product Updates: What's New (in Nov 2023)
Hi Meister Community 👋
We're adding new or enhanced features to MeisterTask, MeisterNote and MindMeister, all inspired by suggestions from you, our community. Here's a summary of the latest releases and upcoming ones. Let's dive in.
We're thrilled to finally work with Subtasks 🎉
Work Smarter with Subtasks
- Better Project Planning: Easily break down complex tasks into actionable parts. Assign them to different team members and set specific due dates, ensuring more clarity and control.
- Organize Seamlessly: Ensure your team is always on the same page. With subtasks, the bigger project is always in view.
- Unmatched Flexibility: Manage subtasks effortlessly across multiple projects and boards, neatly nested in the overarching task, providing you more granular control and clarity.
👀 Coming Soon: Exciting Enhancements in MeisterTask!
- Subtasks: Look out for quality-of-life improvements, including adding existing tasks as subtasks and completing all subtasks with a parent task.
- Agenda: We're introducing sorting in Agenda sections.
- Comments: We're updating to show actual times in comments in and task activity timestamps.
- Task Status: Get ready for a progress meter on tasks, enhancing your task management experience.
- Add Notes to your Tasks: We're bridging the gap between tasks and notes, enhancing collaboration and efficiency. You will be able to easily attach and organize relevant notes directly within your tasks, ensuring comprehensive documentation.
- Group Sharing in MeisterNote: Managing permissions for a large number of users can be time-consuming. However, teams can soon manage the permissions of predefined user groups, such as "Marketing department" or "HR," all at once instead of having to do it individually. This feature, which is similar to MeisterTask, will enable users to share notes with groups as well as individuals. Additionally, modifying the permissions for the entire group can save time and effort.
The features Subtasks, Task Status, and Group Sharing are going to be available for Business users. Agenda is available to Pro and Business users.
📝 Work Faster with Templates
We heard you loud and clear. MeisterTask and MeisterNote will soon have additional ready-to-use templates available. Use a template to save time, beat create block and easily structure projects, team meetings and more.
✨ What else is Coming Soon?
Updates for MindMeister: Soon, you'll be able to copy and move images easily within your maps, supporting various image formats for enhanced flexibility and creativity.
We hope you're as excited about these new features and enhancements as we are! If you have any suggestions for features that you would like to see in the future, please share them with us. You can do so in the Feature Ideas Section of our community (here for MindMeister, here for MeisterTask and here for MeisterNote).
Don't forget to check if your idea has already been posted before sharing it or upvoting existing ideas. We are excited to see your ideas!
If you have questions, please share them in the comments.
Cheers, Cornelia 👋
- All Categories
- MeisterTask Feature Board
- MeisterTask Academy
- Help Center
- 922 MindMeister
- 654 MeisterTask
- 170 MeisterNote
- Ask a Question
- Community auf Deutsch
- 207 MeisterTask - DE
- 67 Community Central
- 6 MindMeister en Español