Is it possible to search by custom fields?

Options
Nha Nguyen
Nha Nguyen EN Basic Posts: 1 New Here
edited November 2023 in Ask the Community

I try to search by custom field content but no result. I did the same thing 1 month ago and everything work well. Does anyone have the same problem?

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Nha Nguyen and welcome to the community 👋🙂

Can you please describe more specific what exactly you mean? Have you tried to search for a task, a project, or anything else?

I have tried out the search feature and it worked normal.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Nha Nguyen ,

as far as I know, the custom field is sadly not included in any search in MeisterTask. So I am surprised it did work for you 1 month ago 😅 (maybe it picked up on something in the description, title,…?)

Feel free to post this as a feature-idea if you would like to see this implemented in the future.