[BUG RESOLVED] pictures taken with a Google Pixel smartphone cannot be uploaded

Options
Sven Holzmann
Sven Holzmann EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
edited December 2023 in Ask the Community

Currently, pictures taken with a Google Pixel smartphone cannot be uploaded to Meistertask. The following error message appears Request DeniedYour request was denied because certain data could pose a security risk to our software.

Please review your Attachment and try again.

The Android app does not display an error message but simply does not upload the image.

Please fix this!

Best Answer

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Sven Holzmann ,

I have received word from the engineers at Meister that they have tweaked the security settings. Attaching the pictures should now work 🤩

Answers

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 603 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Sven Holzmann

I don't have an Android Smartphone. But I forwarded your message to the dev.team. They'll check it and give you an answer.

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    Options

Hi @Sven Holzmann ,

this might be related to ongoing issues where some files can unfortunately not be uploaded to tasks due to security risks and a tight security. Could you send me one picture to my email address (cornelia.patscheider@meisterlabs.com), so I can forward this to our engineers? This would help tremendously, so we can tackle this in the future and look into the details what metadata prevents this file from being uploaded.

Thank you :)

• Sven Holzmann
    Sven Holzmann EN Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    Options

Dear Cornelia, I have sent you the email with the photo! Best regards Sven

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Options

Thank you @Sven Aden! I received the image.