🎉 Product Update: Custom Colors for Mind Maps

Options
Cornelia Patscheider
Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin

Hi everyone 👋

We are thrilled to announce an update: Custom Colors! One of our most requested features for the new editor is reintroducing customizable and saveable themes for your mind maps.

Available For All Pro- and Business Users

🎨 Create and Reuse Custom Color Maps: All users with a Pro- or Business Plan can now create palettes that reflect their brand and save them directly on the map level. Make your maps not only functional, but also a true representation of your brand's identity.

🐢 Rebuild and Migrate Your Old Color Palettes: Loved your old color palettes in the old editor? You can easily migrate your custom colors along with your maps to the new editor, ensuring a seamless transition. These custom colors can be created, saved, and accessed in every instance of the color picker. Whether it's the topic background, line, border, font, or tintable icon (or map background) - all colors are available in the styling menu under "Custom Colors".

We hope you're as excited about these new features and enhancements as we are! If you have feedback or questions, please share them in the comments. 😎

Cheers, Cornelia

Comments

• Oliver Wich
    Oliver Wich DACH Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 80 Star Contributor
    Options

The best X-Mas Present ever 😍🎄 This will bring LEARNING with MindMaps to the most effective and efficient level again!!! Thank you very much for your efforts!

Uspkilling Enthusiast. Empowering a new Generation of Legal Experts.

• Oliver Wich
    Options

@Cornelia Patscheider Do you have any further instrucstions? I just opened a new map to try it out, but my color editor doesn't look like the one you showed above 🙄

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 654 Community Admin
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi @Oliver Wich MyJEM ,

if you cannot see the Custom Colors just yet, then don't worry. They are currently being rolled out, that means that more and more users will be able to see them! You and all other user on a Pro- or Business Plan should get access within this week at the latest 🤩

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Options

Hi @Oliver Wich MyJEM ,

I just got the info, that the feature rollout is complete, so you should now have access :)

• Stephani Schupbach
    Stephani Schupbach EN Pro Posts: 5 Beginner
    Options

I couldn't see the Custom Colors area until I logged out and logged back in. So give that a try. Thanks for this great feature, MindMeister team! 🌞

• Christopher Mauri
    Christopher Mauri EN Basic Posts: 1 Beginner
    edited January 5
    Options

Can you help me to understand how to create my quick formatting styles (like in the previous version)? I need to quick format certain box and not to go for all the options. thanks a lot

• Oliver Wich
    Options

I think that's not possible at the moment… or did i miss something 🙄
    Hopefully this Features comes back soon 🙏