Mobile app (iOS) bugs

Options
Andrejs Vorobjovs
Andrejs Vorobjovs EN Pro Posts: 1 New Here

Hello, everybody!

Not quite clear why being on paid verso (Pro) I have to turn here, not exactly to developers who are paid for this, what makes this support very weird, but anyway.
I am constantly encountering with the iOS bugs, like random moving tasks across projects (recently used) by the app, and this bug still present. If I am logging out and logging in the tasks a spreader as they supposed to be across projects, but background image disappear and I have to add it manually again. But random sorting tasks in one column in a single projects or randomly moving across projects don’t go away.
In desktop version everything works smoothly, the problem only in mobile app (iOS).

Regards.

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Andrejs Vorobjovs and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You normally have the option to contact the Meister support directly this way. Nevertheless, I'll try to get the team aboard for you 👍️

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.