🥇 Badge of the Month: Goals/ January

Options
Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,397 Community Admin
edited May 1 in Community Café

Good morning, badge collectors!

Welcome to November's Badge of the Month! As part of our Rewards Program, Badge of the Month gives you an easy way to connect with others, earn a new badge and get 10 points. Your answers don't have to be Meister-related; we'd just like to hear from you 😃.

Want to know the rules? Check out this post.

Already know the rules? Read on to find out what this month is all about!

Badge of the Month: January 2024

The start of a new year is a canvas of opportunities, a chance to set new intentions, and embrace fresh beginnings. For this month's badge, we want to know about your 2024 Goals.

Share your aspirations, resolutions, or projects you're excited to tackle in the upcoming year. Whether it's personal growth, professional achievements, or simply cultivating new habits, we'd love to hear about the goals that will shape your 2024.

So, grab your pens, jot down those goals, and let's make January a month of vision, determination, and shared aspirations. Here's to a fantastic 2024 ahead! 🌟💪📆

Tagged:

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hey Miša 👋🙂

This is a nice badge, and we do, of course, have some new projects and goals for 2024 too 🤩

Our agency is already working on an own community concept for our German-speaking clients, and we do also have some nice workshop-projects in our pipeline for 2024. I think this year will be a very exciting one for all of us.

But, the most important goal this year is for sure, to stay healthy, make some new friends all over the world and to be happy 😉

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 165 Mastermind
    Options

Hi Misa,

Love this badge. Certainly gets you motivated for the year ahead.

This year I aim to increase MeisterTask exposure, offer more detailed industry and user specific training.

Keep connecting and interacting with all the wonderful people in the Community.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Richard Vitaris
    Richard Vitaris EN Basic Posts: 48 Star Contributor
    Options

I have always loved books and reading. The problem is that I buy new books much faster than I read in the book keep accumulating. My bookshelves became so full that I bought a Kindle e-reader to save space but now I have lots of unread Kindle books to go along with all of the others.

My goal is to double my reading. I waste a lot of time surfing the net and reading social media. I want to cut back on that unproductive time and read more of my books. I know that I will never get through them all and my struggle to resist buying even more. But I am committed to make some progress.

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi Richard,

I strongly agree with you. Social Media is too often the time waster No. 1. And…welcome to the club of book lovers that never seem to be able to read them all 😉

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 605 Community Leader
    Options

Hi Miša,

I'm totally with Richard here. I also have two books that I would like to read but haven't had time for. I plan to read this by the middle of the year. I'm excited to see if I can do it...

And I wanna travel to some new places I haven't been before… (Guess this happens before I read the books…😏😄)

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
    Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
    Options

Hi everyone 👋,

thanks for sharing all those goals! I especially like @Richard Vitaris goal, I also feel like I never have enough time for books! But thanks to a small apartment - silver lining - my books are all on my kindle 😅

Since there are a lot of book lovers here: Which book are looking forward to most in 2024? I look forward to the third book in the series "Fourth Wing" (science fiction book) 🤩.

My goal is to stay healthy and reduce stress in my life. There are a lot of variables out there that we cannot influence, but my own effort and attitude is something that I want to consider on every step of the new year. Which in turn will hopefully influence health & reduce stress 🙏🧘‍♂️

This discussion has been closed.