One task copied to sections in many projects at once?

Options
Piotr Kruk
Piotr Kruk EN Business Posts: 3 Beginner

My intention is to duplicate one single task and paste it at once to sections in many different projects. To create one task and add this one task to different projects. Is it possible or do I need duplicate the same task many times and every time move to one section in only one project?

Tagged:

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,386 Community Leader
    edited January 15
    Options

Hi @Piotr Kruk,

I'm afraid, you have to duplicate the task as often as needed and to move it to the corresponding projects.

But, you have the option to create a project as a template, let's say a minimalistic template that fits the needs of your business, that already contains the desired task and maybe also desired tags, checklists etc. This way, you are well-prepared for quick workflows, when you have to create a new project.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.