Which MeisterTask plan do I need for my team?

Options
Raphael Bolius
Raphael Bolius DE Basic Posts: 2 New Here
edited January 21 in Ask the Community

Hi, community!
Please help me with my presales-question: Which plan do I need and how do I customize it?

The basics: We are a team of three core-persons in an agency. We work on projects together and we need features either from "PRO" or maybe "BUSINESS". Each member of the team should be able to use these features.

This said, the agency needs either to buy a "PRO" or a "BUSINESS" plan for three team members or each team member has to create an individual account and buy an individual plan?

That I do not understand.
Thanks
Raphael

Answers

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,391 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Raphael Bolius and welcome to the community 👋🙂

You might like to have a look at the price list to see the differences between the Pro- and Business plan. What I can tell you as an initial answer to your question is, that the Business plan offers your team more opportunities in the daily business workflow.

Some arguments for the Business plan:

In my eyes, these are the most important advantages of the business plan compared to the pro. Please keep in mind that your decision depends on the needs of your business. As I don't know, how you work and what kind of business you are running, I can only try to assess what might be the best option for you.

If you'd like to test MeisterTask business first, send me a DM, and I'll be happy to assist you with a related promo code.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Raphael Bolius
    Raphael Bolius DE Basic Posts: 2 New Here
    Options

Hi Jörg,
    thanks for the answer. What I need to know is only if I have to pay for three accounts (PRO or BUSINESS) or if I just pay one account for me and add the others as guests or something similar.

That isw what I do not understand. The difference between a guest and a team member.

As far as I understand it, there must be also the possibilites that guests add information to a board, because I do not want to pay if a client just wants to upload a picture or an excel-file.

Do you know what I mean?
    Thanks
    Raphael

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,391 Community Leader
    edited January 22
    Options

Ah, got it 😉

Adding team members to your account means that every team member is using the same plan as you, with a further licence that you have to pay for.

If your team is only integrated with an external basic account and working in the guest role, you don't have the option to "really" work as a team. Also, each member of your team only has 3 projects available in their account. This is quite a limitation for your team's business work.

Your clients have the option to send E-Mails, containing added files, to a project without having to create an own MeisterTask account. And if they have a basic account, they can, of course, upload images and other files into a task. Your clients have the limit of 3 projects too, but in most cases that's enough. Often, clients already have a MeisterTask account with a paid plan too.

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.