🎉 Free Online Course: Applying Project Management with MeisterTask 🎉

Options
Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider
Cornelia_is_OutOfOffice Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 657 Community Admin
edited January 31 in Tips and Templates

Hi Community 👋

I am thrilled to announce the launch of a brand-new course on the MeisterTask Academy: "Projects & Notes: Planning and Execution."

This course is your ultimate guide to mastering simple yet effective project management. Here's what you can look forward to:

• Plan Like a Pro: Dive deep into the art of planning with Notes. Perfect your project briefs and align seamlessly with your team.
  • Kanban Board Mastery: Learn to use a Kanban board to keep your tasks organized, visible and connected to your planning.
  • Track and Progress: Discover how to maintain an excellent overview of completed tasks and what's up next, ensuring you're always on top of your game.

🌐 Available here:

👥 Who Should Enroll? This course is designed for project managers eager to enhance their skills in creating detailed project briefs, aligning team efforts, overcoming obstacles, delivering tasks efficiently, and maintaining a comprehensive view of the project's progress.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to elevate your project management skills. Enroll now and start your journey towards more efficient and effective project planning and execution!

Cheers, Cornelia

Comments

• Joerg Koper
    Joerg Koper DACH Partner, MT Tester, DE Business, EN Advocate Posts: 1,389 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Cornelia Patscheider and thanks for sharing this cool online course 😍

I'll have a look as soon as possible, and I am excited to get some new insights.

Best, Jörg

Als Experten-Partner von Meister führe ich in meiner Agentur u. a. Workshops für die Integration der Meister Software durch. Hier in der Community freue ich mich auf den Austausch mit Euch und helfe bei Fragen zu MeisterTask, MeisterNote und MindMeister gerne weiter.

Weitere Informationen findest Du auf agenturkoper.de und LinkedIn.

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 165 Mastermind
    Options

Hi @Cornelia Patscheider Have just noticed this! Will give you feedback after I've completed the course. Excellent combination, Project Management and MeisterTask.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 165 Mastermind
    Options

Hi @Cornelia

Have just completed the new course, excellent. Always so much more to learn about MeisterTask particularly with the MeisterNote integration.

Favourite topics, the creation of subtasks from MeisterNote into MeisterTask and adding MeisterTask tasks into MeisterNote.

Thanks to everyone involved in the Meister Academy and sharing this new course.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 605 Community Leader
    Options

Hi @Cornelia Patscheider, thanks for this post. Will check it out as soon as possible!

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!

• Rooster McNugget
    Rooster McNugget MT Tester, DE Business Posts: 605 Community Leader
    Options

Just made the online course… it's very good and informative. I'm sure a lot of people who start with Meister will have a great base to use Meister after the course.

Best, Rooster

The impossible does not exist! The solution has just not been found yet!