🥇 Badge of the Month: Template LOVE/ February

Options
Miša Hennin
Miša Hennin Admin, MeisterLobster, EN Business, DE Advocate Posts: 1,397 Community Admin
edited May 1 in Community Café

Good afternoon, badge collectors!

Welcome to February's Badge of the Month! As part of our Rewards Program, Badge of the Month gives you an easy way to connect with others, earn a new badge and get 10 points 😃.

Want to know the rules? Check out this post.

Already know the rules? Read on to find out what this month is all about!

Badge of the Month: February 2024

With Valentine's Day around the corner, we're celebrating the month of love by focusing on something we all adore—templates!

Share with the community a template that has made your life easier, sparked joy, or increased your productivity. It can be one you made yourself, one a talented colleague shared with you or one Meister created for you to use.

Let's spread the love by sharing your favourite templates and contributing to the collective toolkit of our community 💖.

Best,

Miša

Tagged:

Comments

• Richard Vitaris
    Richard Vitaris EN Basic Posts: 48 Star Contributor
    Options

One of my favorites is my travel template which helps me avoid leaving home without something I need.

The first step after renaming the map to the name of the place where I am traveling is to delete the irrelevant subtopics such as business clothes on a vacation trip or winter clothes during the summer.

Next, I add subtopics for special things needed for that particular trip.

A topic with travel information can easily be added with reservation acknowledges added as attachments.

• Cathy Fanning
    Cathy Fanning International Partner, MT Tester, EN Business Posts: 165 Mastermind
    Options

This is the template I simply can't live without. It's our daily, weekly and monthly operations road map. Without this I would be lost and so to our group here at TTA. It's on my desktop, my laptop and my phone. We all rely on this so heavily, so our days are successful and nothing falls through the cracks.

Regards

Cathy Fanning

www.thetemporaryalternative.com.au

This discussion has been closed.