[Bug fixed] Lost projects on the app only

Angie Pfahl
Angie Pfahl EN Business Posts: 4 Beginner
edited February 23 in Ask the Community

Has anyone noticed lost projects on the App but they still appear on the desktop version?

Answers

• Terry Bennett
    Terry Bennett EN Pro Posts: 2 Beginner

I am having the same issue. Projects have just disappeared.

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin
    edited February 20

Hi @Angie Pfahl and @Terry Bennett ,

I am sorry to here that you are experiencing troubles. There seems to be a bug at the moment. I forwarded your cases to the Meister Support team who will get in touch with you via email.

In the meantime, I would recommend following these instructions for troubleshooting to see if a manual synch solves this issue.

• Clive clive finrealmanagement
    Clive clive finrealmanagement EN Pro Posts: 7 Beginner

me too, please solve 🙏🏻

• Cornelia Patscheider
    Cornelia Patscheider Admin, Moderator, MeisterLobster, EN Business Posts: 1,018 Community Admin

Hi @Clive clive finrealmanagement ,

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced something similar. Have you tried the manual synch solution that I recommended above yet? This helps in some cases, definitely worth trying.

Our developers have confirmed that there is a bug and are currently looking into what causes this.

If I have any more updates or news to share, I will let you know.

• Clive clive finrealmanagement
    Clive clive finrealmanagement EN Pro Posts: 7 Beginner

Yeap, I tried, but still can’t, hopefully it can be settle by tomorrow. It’s urgent for me

• Angie Pfahl
    Angie Pfahl EN Business Posts: 4 Beginner

Thank you for confirming the bug, yes please expedite this as fast as possible, it's not only affecting the apps, now it affecting the desktop version as well….

• Cornelia Patscheider

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give an update, that the developers at Meister have looked at this issue closely today and are currently working on a fix. We hope to have it available soon.

• Cornelia Patscheider

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give an update, that the team at Meister has looked at the issue and created a fix for the bug. The fix will be released very soon. I will update this thread when I have further details to share.

• Cornelia Patscheider

Hi everyone,

thanks for your patience so far! I just heard that the solution will be rolled out today or tomorrow, so the wait is soon over, and the fix will be in place soon.

• Cornelia Patscheider

Hi dear Community,

good news, the team fixed this bug!!

If you still encounter an issue where you cannot see a project, please let us know, and describe the issue in as much detail as possible for future problem solving sake. Thank you!